3. Choose the Automated Testing Tool Wisely
The successful test automation also largely depends on the automated testing tools you choose. There are several automation testing tools available, it’s your choice to select the best one.
But the most important part is what automated testing software or tool should be selected to perform automated testing.
How to select an automated testing tool?
- Choose any of the automation software testing tools that offer support to your technology platforms.
- Look for the tool that provides flexibility to automated software testers at all levels of skill.
- Must be able to perform automated tests easily but must possess high-quality and rich features.
- Should be capable to reuse, maintain, and resist modifications in the applications UI.
4. Break Down Automated Testing Tasks
You might have heard the famous saying “Divide and rule.” This goes perfectly right when it comes to automated software testing.
Software test is a big task involving several phases performed by different individuals. The tasks must be assigned based on the skill level within your Quality Assurance (QA) department.
Different members of the QA team must also collaborate on a given testing project to scale out their potentials and outcomes of the project.
While creating test cases, automated test scripts, and other testing related tasks, the duties must be smartly assigned to those who are expert in handling a specific automation testing software task.
We have to make sure nobody gets more burdened that will eventually lead to a delayed project with lack of quality.